Obesity is the cause of many serious health conditions and can affect our quality of life. By helping you overcome obesity, weight loss surgery allows you to regain your health and life back. A full understanding of weight loss surgery, the different procedures and what to expect before and after surgery will help you make an informed decision and succeed. Our free weight loss surgery seminars are the first step to deciding of weight loss surgery is right for you.
Time: 6 -7:30 pm on Tuesdays. Please arrive by 5:45 pm.
Speakers: Dr Ali Zarrouk and Dr Rachel Kirby - Upper GI and Obesity Surgeons
- Who should consider weight loss surgery
- The three operations: Sleeve Gastrectomy, Gastric Banding and Gastric Bypass
- In-depth discussion of the gastric sleeve operation
- Options for patients after failed gastric bands
- How to prepare for surgery
- Diet before and and after surgery
- Recovery and life after surgery
- Maintaining your success
- Answers to all your questions
Place: Suite 13, Level 1
Campbelltown Private Hospital
42 Parkside Crescent,
Campbelltown NSW 2560
Click here for driving directions and map
Dates: Upcoming dates
Tuesday 9 July 2019
Tuesday 23 July 2019
Tuesday 6 August 2019
Tuesday 20 August 2019
Tuesday 3 September 2019
Tuesday 1 October 2019
Tuesday 15 October 2019
Tuesday 29 October 2019
Tuesday 12 November 2019
Tuesday 26 November 2019
Tuesday 10 December 2019
To speak to previous patients who had differnt weightloss operations we recommend attending a meeting of the very popular Weight Loss Surgery Patient Support Group. Click here to join the support group.
Seats are limited so booking is essential.
Call now to book your seat. Phone 02 4625 4745 or click below to book online.