Accredited Practising Dietitian
BSc (Nutr) Hons
Angela Askew is a qualified Accredited Practising Dietitian graduating from The University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Science (Nutrition & Dietetics) with Honors in 2008. Angela has also graduated from the University of Technology Sydney with a Bachelor of Arts (Social Inquiry). Angela has worked both in the public and private hospital setting as a clinical Dietitian covering an array of clinical health concerns as well as practising in private practice in the Campbelltown area.
Angela thoroughly enjoys and is committed to helping you achieve your health goals. As an Accredited Practising Dietitian Angela has extensive knowledge and experience in many areas of nutrition and dietetics and enjoys specialising in weight management and bariatric surgery such as laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy’s and adjustable gastric banding.
Areas of Practice
Angela specialises in providing high quality expert advice and support for those who have had weight loss surgery. Angela provides nutrition advice throughout your weight loss journey including preparing for surgery, recovery and living with weight loss surgery. Personalised nutrition advice is client and outcome focused, promoting good nutrition and healthy lifestyle changes through providing healthy eating guides and promoting healthy habits and thinking.
Angela delivers personalised dietetics advice for a wide range of health concerns.
- Obesity / Bariatric Surgery (pre and postop diet for sleeve gastrectomy, gastric bypass and revisional surgery)
- Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease GORD (diet before and after anti-reflux surgery)
- Diabetes (Insulin Dependent, Non-Insulin Dependent and Gestational Diabetes)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (The Low FODMAP Diet)
- Gastrointestinal Disorders (Gastroparesis, GORD, Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Maintaining a Health Bowel)
- Heart Health (High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure)
- General Lifestyle & Healthy Eating Advice (Obesity, Malnutrition and Mindful Eating Practices)
You can see Angela at our clinic on Mondays and Wednesdays. Ring our rooms at 02 4625 4745 to make an appointment.
If you would like to meet with Angela outside our clinic, appointments can be made at her Queen Street room Tuesdays and Thursdays at a charge.
Angela Askew Dietetics
1/50 Queen Street, Campbelltown 2560
T: 02 4626 5873 W: www.askewdietetics.com.au