Enquires and Appointments
Phone 02 4625 4745
Suite 13, Level 1 Campbelltown Private Hospital Bld
42 Parkside Cresent
Campbelltown, NSW 2560
Phone: 02 4625 4745
Fax: 02 4625 7335
9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday except public holidays.
Quick Contact Form:
Click on the link above to book your appointment online
What should I bring with me when I come for an appointment?
- Referral letter from your GP, family doctor or other doctors.
- Your medicare card.
- Your health fund details, DVA Card or Pension Card.
- A list of your medications.
- Recent blood test results if any.
- Your previous x-rays, CT, ultrasound or MRI scans ..etc.
Do I need a referral to make an appointment?
Yes, this is to ensure that you are seeing the appropriate specialist for your health problem. This is also a requirment by Medicare Austrlia in order for your to receive the medicare rebate.